I’ve been to Austin three times now and each visit I fall a little more in love with the city. It’s so weird yet southern at the same time. The perfect mix of California and Texas, kinda like me I guess!
Austin is known for its slew of amazing street artists. There are always freshly painted murals around downtown and you can find wall art everywhere you go. It’s taken me three trips to finally pick my favorites, but here they are! I can’t imagine these particular murals disappearing anytime soon, especially the “I love you so much” wall since it’s so famous! Click on the links to learn a little more about some of the murals.
1. “Willie for President” – Stag Provisions for Men 1423 S Congress Avenue
2. “You’re My Butter Half” – United Way for Greater Austin 2000 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
3. “Greetings From Austin” – Roadhouse Relics 1720 S 1st Street
4. “I Love You So Much” – Jo’s Coffee 1300 S Congress Avenue
5. “Historic Sixth Street” – 6th and SB I-35 Access Road