As we head into the holiday season I thought it would be helpful to put together a shopping guide for y’all! I use all of these products and I swear you’ll love them too. I included my favorite weekend bag, suitcases, and camera to capture it all! Take advantage of Black Friday discounts and get these products while they are on sale.
- YETI Rambler tumbler – My mom ordered a monogrammed decal from Etsy to put on her’s
- Samsonite 3-piece luggage set – I have a different brand from Costco, but this is a similar style and quality. I know Samsonite is a trusted brand in travel, plus the three sizes are perfect if you are going on a longer trip.
- Henri Bendel passport cover – You can monogram it!
- Vera Bradley Weekender – I swear if it’s not moving then I will monogram it.
- Rifle Paper Co. passport notebook – Comes in a 2-pack and only $7 right now
- Gypsy luggage tag
- Canon EOS SL1 in white – Great camera if you’re just learning how to use a DSLR. I still have the 55 mm lens, but I’m ready to start practicing with different lenses.
- Aviate airport code hat – New brand that makes hats and shirts with hundreds of airport codes to choose from. They are adding new styles regularly so follow them on Instagram to see the latest.
- Roadmap – The most influential book I’ve read this year and the perfect gift for the 20-something traveler.